Eiki Shoji Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that the proper protection of customers' personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is a corporate social responsibility in accordance with the basic principle of the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information," which states that "personal information should be handled carefully based on the principle of respect for the personality of the individual," and in order to fulfill this responsibility, the Company handles personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Handling of personal information
In handling personal information, the Company will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other relevant laws and regulations, as well as internal rules, and will handle such information appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information. We will also strive to improve the handling of such information as appropriate in response to changes in laws and regulations and the social environment.
2. Collection of personal information
When we collect personal information, we will specify and notify or announce the purpose of use, and handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use.
3. Change in the purpose of use of personal information
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably recognized to be related to that before the change.
In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose in the manner prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
4. Safety management of personal information
In order to prevent the loss, damage, unauthorized disclosure outside the company, falsification, etc., of personal information, the company will establish internal regulations and take necessary and appropriate measures for safety management.
The Company will continuously educate and appropriately supervise its directors and employees to ensure the safe management of personal information, and will appoint an auditor to conduct an audit of the Company's internal efforts to protect personal information.
5. Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
- (1) When the individual concerned has given consent.
- (2) When it is necessary to disclose personal information to a cooperating company or business partner with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement in order to outsource operations within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use agreed to by the individual.
- (3) When required by law.
- (4) When the business is succeeded by a merger, spin-off, transfer of business, or other reasons.
6. About inquiries
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
Eiki Shoji Co., Ltd.
Kakuta Building 7F, 1-23-1 Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0014, Japan
Recognizing that promoting business expansion through 4R activities will lead to environmental conservation on a global scale, Eiki Shoji Group will establish an effective environmental management system in compliance with laws, regulations, and other requirements, and will always strive for continuous improvement.
We will take steps to reduce the generation of waste.
We will make efforts to reusing used products.
We will work to recycle and use resources.
We will repair used products and add value to them.
1. Consideration for the natural environment
We will give due consideration to the environment in promoting business investment, development, and other projects.
2. Realization of a recycling-oriented economic society
We will actively promote projects that save energy and resources and reduce waste.
3. Promotion of natural energy regeneration projects
We will actively promote natural energy projects that lead to reduction of environmental burdens.
4. Dissemination and Publication
We will document our environmental policy, disseminate it to all internal officers and employees, and publicize it outside the company.
Information Security Policy
Eiki Shoji mission is to contribute to society by meeting the expectations of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and their families, through the provision of data erasure services for office automation equipment.
In our business activities, we utilize many information assets including personal information entrusted by our customers, and we recognize that the protection of these information assets is the most important management issue in order to meet the expectations of all stakeholders.
Therefore, we hereby declare that we have established an information security policy, and based on this policy, we will establish and operate an information security management system (ISMS) and continuously improve it in light of changes in the surrounding environment.
In addition, we have established the following security objectives and will ensure the implementation of various measures to achieve these objectives.
- Respect and comply with customer contracts and legal or regulatory requirements.
- Prevent information security incidents before they occur.
- Minimize the impact of information security incidents when they occur.
Supply Chain Procurement Policy
Eiki Shoji Group Supply Chain Procurement Policy
We consider it a top priority to ensure trust and transparency in our supply chain procurement. We strive to build relationships with our business partners with integrity, and through the sharing of information and the promotion of communication, we clarify mutual expectations and requirements to build a relationship of trust. To this end, we have established the "Supply Chain Procurement Policy" because it requires a supply chain-wide approach. The Eiki Shoji Group will comply with this policy on its own, and together with its suppliers in Japan and overseas, will strive for the sustainable development of society.
- 1. Respect human rights and promote initiatives to eliminate forced labor, child labor, and unfair wage labor, and to respect the right to freedom of association.
- 2. We will give due consideration to labor practices in the workplace, including thorough health and safety practices and the elimination of discrimination and harassment.
- 3. Through our business activities, we will strive to reduce environmental impact, use resources efficiently, prevent environmental pollution, and promote the conservation of biodiversity.
- 4. We will comply with domestic and foreign laws and rules, conduct fair, transparent, and free transactions, and prevent corruption.
- 5. We will strive to enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring the quality and safety of our products and services.
- 6. We will strictly manage and properly handle various types of information related to our business.
- 7. We will endeavor not to procure products that are a source of funding for conflict zones.